Does your previous skin cancer medicine study make you eligible for RPL?
Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA) recognises you may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) as a result of your prior studies. RPL may be granted to health care professionals based on evidence of previous study that is equivalent to our courses. SCCA can assess your previous qualifications and determine if you are eligible for RPL.
Benefits of RPL:
- Save time by progressing through SCCA education pathways more quickly.
- Save on course fees and achieve recognition of coursework completed with other providers.
- Students can progress directly to SCCA assessments once RPL eligibility is confirmed (assessments may include online examinations and case studies).
- RPL will be granted after passing the required SCCA assessments.
- RPL does not provide a formal certificate but provides eligibility to progress to the next stage of our education pathway.
- There is a fee for all RPL to cover the cost of administering and marking assessments.
You can apply for RPL here
- Please fill out our RPL Application so that we can assess your eligibility and apply the appropriate RPL in your case.
- Copies of previous certificates or degrees are required so that your eligibility can be verified. RPL eligibility is usually based on previous qualifications in skin cancer medicine (previous study which did not focus solely on skin cancer medicine may be considered at the discretion of SCCA).
- The SCCA RPL policy uses an evidence-based approach and RPL is granted according to established academic principles for higher education.