This is a service provided for College members. Please direct all enquiries to the contact details shown in the relevant advertisement.
Northern Beaches Skin Cancer Clinic (www.nbscc.com.au) is a Privately Billing Clinic located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are a dedicated Skin Cancer Clinic providing all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management. We are seeking and offering doctors who join our state-of-the-art clinic an opportunity to establish a patient base that will afford a rewarding and sustainable income.
Ideally doctors who apply should have and understand the following;
- VR-GP registration.
- Dermoscopy and minor procedure experience.
- Applicants preferably should have a certificate in dermoscopy and be planning to continue their dermoscopy education.
- Part-time or full-time. Immediate start.
- Privately billing practice.
- Remuneration up to 65% of Gross Billings dependant on qualifications
- Fully computerised, using Best Practice software. Canfield Digital Imaging (www.canfieldsci.com) dermoscopy systems and Total Body Mapping.
- Purpose-built clinic with fully equipped consultation rooms and procedure rooms.
- Experienced and friendly staff.
- Collegiate environment with mentorship available.
06 Aug 2021
Experienced VR skin cancer GPs required | FT & PT positions | Australian Skin Cancer Clinics, Penrith NSW
ASCC are seeking experienced Skin Cancer Doctors to assist with the existing patient base on a part time basis in the western Sydney suburb of Penrith.
Located 50 minutes from Sydney CBD, you will work with passionate and like-minded Doctors, nurses and support staff in state of the art facilities.
This is the perfect opportunity to build a large practice focused on high quality, patient-centred care.
What we offer
- Flexible arrangements
- Clinical sovereignty
- Strong earning potential
- Supportive management and administrative staff
- Modern, well equipped facilities
- Great locations
- Established patient bases
- Bi-Annual inhouse Doctors forum
- Digital imaging –Derm Engine
- An induction program to welcome you to ASCC
- Advanced skills in Dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery
- Diploma in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Dermoscopy
- Vocational Registration
- RACGP or ACRRM Fellowship
- Caring and friendly disposition
To learn more about ASCC and these opportunities, contact Fiona James on 0447 006 846 or
06 Aug 2021
Sutherland Skin Cancer Clinic | Sutherland NSW 2232 | 30km from Sydney CBD
Privately owned practice for over 20 years, purpose built clinic.
Looking for a Skin Cancer Doctor for 1 – 2 days a week.
Experienced Nursing Support Staff, Receptionist and Practice Manager, fully computerised practice.
Extremely busy clinic with a large patient base. Private and Bulk Billing available.
Percent Based Remuneration, on site parking available.
VR Doctor Required, Training provided
Contact : Linda 0413022155 or email :
04 Aug 2021
Skin Cancer Doctor with an Interest in Aesthetics
We are looking for a self-sufficient Skin Cancer Doctor to cover for maternity leave one day per week with the option to continue longer term. Post graduate qualifications in Skin Cancer Medicine and experience in aesthetic medicine highly regarded.
We are located in a premium position in Paddington, Brisbane and are offering a minimum daily rate to the right candidate.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
03 August 2021
Skin Cancer GP – Full Time/Part Time
Work in our boutique Skin Cancer Clinic in the heart of Ringwood East VIC. This clinic is one of the best in Melbourne with lots of new medical technologies in skin cancer diagnosis and management, purpose built fully equipped skin clinic, dedicated to Skin Cancer Care.
Access to great equipment including:
- Fully Automated MoleMap system
- Skin Cancer software and photo archive/back up
- Purpose built surgical rooms and lights
- Radiofrequency Surgical device etc.
Fully private and busy clinic, with lots of support from the experienced doctors and staff, an easy place to work.
17 June 2021
General Practitioner – Skin Cancer Doctor
We are a privately owned business, and are situated 20 Minutes from Brisbane CBD. Halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner to join our busy, well established and accredited practice in Shailer Park.
We are looking for a full time or part time Doctor with a Masters in skin cancer. We are also offering the opportunity to learn cosmetic injecting and laser.
We offer on site Pathology and Theatre rooms with two registered nurses, and a well equipped surgery.
Best Practice Software knowledge an advantage.
10 June 2021
GV Skin & Specialist Centre is founded by both principal doctors with combined experience in skin cancer field of more than 12 years. GV Skin is a fast-growing skin cancer clinic in Shepparton. It started back in March 2020 and we are already booked out until Sept 2021 with 2 FT skin cancer doctors/principals. Both practice principals have been serving the community in Shepparton for at least 7 years in skin cancer field. We are looking for VR skin cancer doctor, either part-time or full-time.
- Mixed billing
- 2 dedicated procedural rooms and 4 consulting rooms
- Full body skin check
- Total body mole mapping- Fotofinder ATBM Master
- Dermatology consult
- Skin biopsies and skin cancer treatment including simple and complex surgeries (flap & graft)
- Full body UVB phototherapy
- On-site visiting specialists including plastic surgeon, dermatologist and cosmetic physician whom we closely work with to manage more complex cases
- Support by trained nurses and friendly receptionists
- 2 practice principals accredited by SCCA. Clinical support and advice provided.
- Part time or full-time doctor
- Dermoscopy & minor procedure experience
- Minimum certificate level in dermoscopy by SCCA or Healthcert (*Both principals are keen in mentoring and teaching if you are interested to further advance your skills and knowledge)
- RACGP/ACRRM Fellowship
For further information, please contact Dr Matthew Wong
Ph: 03 58 200 500 Email:
01 June 2021
Skintech is a privately owned clinic and we are the only dedicated skin cancer clinic on the Fleurieu Peninsula, about an hours drive south of Adelaide. Victor Harbor is the perfect place for a family or for those wishing to take a small step back and take life just a little bit slower.
Full time or part time capacity, it is up to you. Skintech provides a friendly and supportive, relaxed work environment. We currently have 3 Doctors who are accredited with SCCA and are looking for another Doctor to join our team. Ideally you will be accredited or working towards your accreditation and we are willing to support you in your journey toward accreditation. An immediate start can be accommodated with currently a large waiting list for new patients.
What Skintech has to offer….
- 6 large consulting rooms.
- 3 dedicated and fully equipped procedure rooms.
- Private and Public operating list at the South Coast District Hospital, located 500m from the rooms.
- Friendly, professional and caring nursing and administration staff.
- Fully computerised practice operating with both Genie and Dermengine.
Skin cancer management is the primary focus of our centre however, we offer some other skin and skin health related services such as laser services, micro-needling and photodynamic therapy. If this is an area that interests you there is also an opportunity to develop aesthetic services.
27 May 2021
VR Flexible/Full-Time GPs with a focus on skin
Mixed Billing with a special interest in skin work on the beautiful Bass Coast
Wouldn’t you love to be beside the seaside? An outstanding opportunity for a GP with a strong interest in skin work to join a large, friendly, busy, well established, mixed billing private practice, staffed by a highly regarded and experienced support team, alongside some of Gippsland’s finest doctors.
Bass Coast is a vibrant community an easy 1.5- 2 hours commuting distance from Melbourne (or just over an hour from the south-eastern suburbs). The region is where the rural hinterland meets the sea. It has a bustling regional hub in Wonthaggi, and picturesque seaside towns such as Kilcunda and Inverloch. Servicing the region is the Wonthaggi Medical Group, with clinics in Wonthaggi, Inverloch and Grantville and boasting a wide-ranging mix of medical services, from family focused general practice to partnering with Allied Health, Radiology and Pathology and hosting visiting specialists, all offering exemplary services in our clinics.
Our well-equipped, modern main clinic in Wonthaggi boasts 16 consulting rooms, a large procedure room, a three-room nurses’ station, an upstairs library and training room and spacious staff facilities. In addition, Radiology and Pathology services are housed within our clinic, and a separate Allied Health section has four additional rooms. There is plenty of parking on site, and don’t forget the upstairs deck for lunch in the sun!
There exists a wonderful opportunity for you to join our team and quickly build a patient base. As a long established clinic of some 50 years, we have a strong community presence and are the first point of call for medical services for many in our region. We provide exceptional patient care and excellent collaboration and supervision services amongst our team. We have a long waiting list for skin reviews, checks and procedures and therein lies a wonderful opportunity for someone to join us and settle straight in with a long list of patients to help.
Look us up at www.wonthaggimedical.com.au, or call Gayle on (03) 5672 1333 to discuss.
14 May 2021
Skin Cancer GP – Full Time or Part Time
Come and work in a privately billing dedicated skin cancer clinic on the lovely mid north coast of NSW.
Port Skin Clinic in Port Macquarie NSW is an excellent place to work. It boasts a friendly, happy and dedicated team of admin, nursing and doctors. A few reasons why it’s so great:
~ Busy clinic with large patient load means you will be busy from the start
4 May 2021