This is a service provided for College members. Please direct all enquiries to the contact details shown in the relevant advertisement.
Nepean Skin Cancer Clinic – Part time position
We are looking for an enthusiastic skin cancer practitioner or general practitioner with an interest in skin cancer. Skin Cancer certificate or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
Dr Gary Pellizzari has been a long time member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia. He currently works solo in a nurse supported skin cancer clinic within Nepean Health Care.
This expanding skin cancer clinic needs an additional practitioner to service the large General practice population and the growing need for skin cancer services in the bayside area.
We use fotofinder software, and much of the work is nurse supported. We have a state of the art modern new premises and operating facilities for procedures. Dr Pellizzari has been involved in teaching within the SCCA College and also through Cardiff University. Active mentoring is available.
Ring Dr Gary Pellizzari on 0412855342.
02 July 2018
General Practitioner with Skin Cancer Interest
The Noosa Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join our existing team to provide high quality primary skin care services, including comprehensive skin cancer checks, biopsies and excisions.
- Vocationally Registered
- Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
- We are a busy, mixed billing practice in a Non-DWS area. We are fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software
- The practice is privately owned by 2 GP’s including Dr Deshanu Jayasinghe who is SCCA Accredited
- We have a full complement of administrative staff and nursing support.
- Our team is warm, friendly and caring and have an amazing reputation in the community.
- Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
- Our clinic is modern and spacious with 8 consulting rooms, fully equipped purpose-built theatre, 3 bed treatment room and on-site parking.
- We have on-site pharmacy, pathology, radiology, psychologist, physiotherapy and chiropractor and in-house allied health – dietitian and podiatry.
For all enquiries please contact Julie Hill, Practice Manager, on 07 5449 7600 or via email on
13 June 2018
Southern Gold Coast, QLD
The Skin Cancer Centre / The Lotus Institute – Coolangatta requires Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (or doctor on the Skin Cancer College pathway) for regular weekly session(s). Dedicated skin facility offering skin cancer medicine and non-surgical cosmetic procedures (no GP work). Skin cancer teaching available by 2 experienced skin cancer doctors (one a Fellow of SCCA and one a Fellow of CPCA / ACAM). Candidate requirements include unrestricted provider number (non DWS), vocational registration and experience in skin cancer medicine. Contact Dr John Stretch 0410 404 893 or email email@example.com
11 June 2018
MOLESCOPE – SKIN CANCER CLINIC, OUTER EASTERN MELBOURNE
There is a vacancy for an experienced Skin Cancer Doctor in the Molescope Skin Cancer Clinic operating within the Mooroolbark Specialist Centre. Located in outer east of Melbourne, this is a busy, non-corporate, family-run Specialist Medical Centre was established in 2012. Molescope is owned & run by Dr Geoffrey Bartlett an experienced skin cancer doctor and an accredited member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA). He was a speaker at the recent SCCA Symposium in Queenstown (NZ) in 2017.
Molescope currently has 4 skin cancer Doctors and we are looking to expand our team. The Molescope team is passionate about detecting early skin cancers through the use of dermoscopy and high resolution photography. We use high resolution SLR cameras for all clinical photos with wall mounted soft-box flashes producing high quality images. Our dermoscopy images are taken with Heine and Dermlite Foto Pro lenses attached to SLR cameras. These highly detailed images can be displayed on large LED screens in our consulting rooms for critical assessment and patient education. We almost exclusively privately-bill, charging fees that reflect our training and skill. We have a large and loyal patient base and operate in three consulting rooms set up for examinations and clinical photography. Two of these rooms are also equipped for procedures. Applicants with SCCA accreditation would be preferred, particularly with experience in skin cancer medicine & surgery. On-site training in the use of SLR cameras and clinical photography is provided if required. Hours are negotiable from 2-6 sessions/week with no weekend work.
Our clinic is located in Mooroolbark (DWS area), which is on the edge of the lovely Yarra Valley and yet only 10 minutes past Ringwood. The Molescope skin cancer clinic is run within the Mooroolbark Specialist Centre which also has three Endocrinologists, a Diabetes Educator and an Endocrine Surgeon. For more information please contact Dr Geoffrey Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV) or ring 0408-560-432.
11 June 2018
Melbourne Outer East, VIC
Skin Cancer Doctor: Melbourne Outer East (DWS Available)
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine Clinic about 40min drive from the CBD looking to employ a personable GP with a special interest in Skin Cancer. Initially 4 sessions/week with a view to increasing to full time. You will be working in a new, ultra-modern, purposely build clinic with a fully equipped theatre and nursing support staff. Generously sized consulting rooms equipped with Apple Mac desk top computers, ergonomic designed chairs and adjustable (electric) examination bed ensure a sleek, professional and comfortable consulting environment.
Our Medical Director is a GP with a Masters of Medicine in Primary Care Skin Cancer (UQ) and currently holds a lecturing post in cosmetic medicine. We have three highly experienced registered nurses, three exceptional dermal therapists and a team of hard working, dedicated receptionists.
• MBBS or equivalent
• VR or non-VR
• Current medical indemnity cover
• Demonstrated interest/experience in Skin Cancer medicine eg Diploma Dermoscopy/enrolment in a recognized post-graduate course OR previous experience in Skin Cancer medicine
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Interest in Cosmetic Medicine an advantage but not essential
We are a privately-billing clinic. Our prime location and increasing demand for our extensive range of high quality services will ensure a high remuneration to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV to Dr Anthony Rixon (email@example.com) OR phone 0405 480 672
23 May 2018
Bribie Island, QLD
Bribie Island Skin Cancer Clinic is looking for doctors to join our vibrant, busy practice:
- Part-time or full-time role
- Attractive remuneration and flexible terms
- Doctor owned and operated for the past 14 years
- Dedicated skin cancer clinic with advanced surgical facilities and full nursing support
- RA2 (Inner Regional) location eligible for General Practice Rural Incentives and suitable for Bonded Medical Placements
- Expert on-the-job training through specialist GP’s each with over a decade of experience in skin cancer management
- Happy, fun work environment on scenic Bribie Island
CONTACT PETER on
Phone: +61 7 3408 6699
14 May 2018
Vermont South, VIC
Vermont Medical, Vermont South, VIC
GP Position. Full Time Vermont South.
Opportunity to establish a new skin cancer service in Vermont South.
Vermont Medical Clinic has a large excellent facility in Vermont South and is looking to expand via a dedicated skin cancer clinic.
Vermont Medical Clinic is a large General Practice with eighteen consulting rooms.
The fitout is suited for a second branded skin cancer service to operate under the auspices of the general practice. The practice principal’s spouse is a dermatologist
and is willing to provide informal support. Vermont South Medical Centre is a magnificent centre in which the clinic is located.
- Multibay treatment room equipped with high quality lighting, two adjustable examination beds and hyfrecator
- Qualified nursing support, with extra nurses to be recruited on demand
- A second entrance that can be configured as a dedicated branded clinic entry
- Located in a very new multidisciplinary medical centre with onsite pathology, imaging, pharmacy and café
- Co-located with Vermont Private Hospital where more complex procedures could be undertaken subject to negotiation with the hospital
- One existing GP on staff with dermoscopy qualification
- Full administrative support, we will handle all the admin, bookings etc.,
- Service fee negotiable
- Can be combined with regular GP work
- Can start small and grow, this is a scalable, flexible project.
Contact: Dr Jim Glaspole:
03 9874 2422 www.vermontmedical.com.au
10 May 2018
Birtinya, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Birtinya, Sunshine Coast QLD
Independent primary care skin cancer practice offers consultation and procedure sessions to interested suitable VR SCCA accredited skin cancer practitioners.
Established Jan 2012 in a custom-built facility at The Surgical & Specialist Centre Birtinya close to the new Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and new Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct.
- Proposed AGPAL Primary Care Skin Cancer Practice Accreditation Standards shall be met.
- Best Practice S/W
- Canfield Scientific DermaGraphix networked skin imaging S/W
- Digital SLR NPL & PL dermoscopy
- Canfield Scientific IntelliStudio Total Body Photography
- Atys Medical DERMCUP diagnostic High Frequency Skin Ultrasound
Large patient database with Increasing new patient numbers and demand for services.
Current (non-urgent) consultation appointments: now booked out to 12 weeks in advance.
Current (non-urgent) scheduled procedures: now booked out to 8 weeks in advance.
Urgent single lesion assessment appointment requests are accommodated on the same or next day.
Morning Consultation (4hr) Imaging assisted and Afternoon (3hr) RN assisted Procedure Sessions.
Generous professional fee disbursements to be negotiated.
Interested practitioners please forward queries, CV Including VR RACGP/ACRRM and SCCA credentials, AHPRA and Medical Indemnity registration to the practice principal Dr Donal Kerrin.
09 April 2018
Southern Gold Coast, QLD
Busy skin clinic (no general practice) requires experienced skin cancer doctor for immediate start. Flexible hours up to full time available.
Fully equipped practice with dedicated theatres and trained nursing staff.
Full medical support by three other doctors (30+ years experience) for less experienced candidates, including mentoring for college or UofQ studies.
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Close to the beach with tremendous lifestyle.
Contact Dr Patrick Mewing 0403068686 email
05 April 2018
QLD Skin Cancer Clinic – Brisbane
· QLD Skin Cancer Clinic, privately own skin cancer centre, located in the Grange, Brisbane
· Flexible hours available now for experienced and qualified skin cancer doctor
· Fully equipped practice with dedicated rooms
· Mixed billing and attractive remuneration
· ongoing support by principal doctor for less experienced candidates (UQ studies and mentoring for College)
29 March 2018