MEDECO SKIN CANCER CLINIC IN PENRITH SEEKING QUALIFIED SKIN CANCER GP VR
We have available rooms, fully equipped as a Skin Cancer Practice, Professional and Experienced Admin and Nursing Team to Support You Build a Thriving Practice. Flexible working arrangements-part time or Fulltime. Modern, newly renovated Medical Centre 5 minutes walk from Penrith Station, in the Heart of Penrith .
- Option to expand into General Practice, not just Skin Cancer
- Up to 70% Return on Billings. Area of High Demand for Skin Cancer Procedures
Ph 02 96218088 Nayia Theodorou (Recruitment manager)
Mobile 0412816124 Theo Theodorou (Owner)
12 May 2022
Skin Cancer Doctor – Nationwide
Skin Patrol have nationwide opportunities for enthusiastic and experienced Skin Cancer Doctors to join our team.
This opportunity is for Skin Cancer Doctors with Dermatoscopy skills.
You will be required to have a systematic work approach, be hospitable and pleasant, and have the ability to work a varied schedule. Experience with Best Practice Medical Software and DermEngine is advantageous but not essential.
About the role with Skin Patrol
Skin Patrol offer workplace skin cancer check clinics to employers across Australia. The 1-4days clinics are run in a private setting within the companies office facility. A clinic day involves travelling to site, assisting with setup, performing full body checks with supplied dermatoscope, advising patients of the results and providing some sun safe education. A system exists to manage suspicious lesions via photography with these photos reported by a dermatologist, or referral to their GP. You will be supported by an on-site medical technician who will manage the clinic setup and administration. This is a great opportunity to work in a different environment & supplement to your existing work within skin cancer or medical clinic.
Positions available across Australia to assist with an already existing patient database for this role, which includes:
- Travel to all parts of Australia
- Use of Best Practice medical software
- DermEngine to manager suspicious lesions
- Tele-dermatology reporting conducted by renowned Dermatologist Professor Soyer
- Work alongside a Medical Technician who assists with image capture and supports the smooth operation of the clinic
- Casual position, with some months being busy and other months being quiet
- Remuneration is $200 p/h
- $120p/h for travel time incurred on non-clinic days
- Meal allowance and accommodation provided for multiple-day clinics where these are away from home
- Extremely rewarding work paying at the top of the locum market.
Contact: Dr Daniel Morgan
20 April 2022
ICARUS SKIN CANCER CLINIC KOO WEE RUP
Koo Wee Rup is a small town on the rural south eastern fringes of Melbourne in a major growth area.
Icarus Skin Cancer Clinic was established from new in 2019 by the current highly experienced principal with a large patient following. He intends to reduce his commitment and leave the practice by the end of the year.
New purpose built 100 square metre premises with two commodious consult rooms. Fotofinder computerised dermoscopy system is used. The practice will comfortably accommodate two full time equivalent primary care skin cancer doctors.
30 March 2022
Experienced VR Skin Cancer Doctor needed for premium Torquay clinic.
Help…. We need somebody
Yes, we all just sang that in our best Beatles chorus. We’re Ministry of Skin, & we’re on the hunt for an experienced skin obsessed Skin Cancer Doctor.
A bit about us
We provide Aesthetic & Skin Cancer treatments in a stylish environment. By combining Medical expertise & the latest Aesthetic treatments, we holistically help our client’s age positively, correct skin problems & achieve their ideal natural look. As a doctor-led clinic, we aim to be at the forefront of the industry & our treatment plans are backed by science. Most of all, we’re nice. Like, really nice. Our team of superstars love coming to work because it’s a professional supportive environment where we also have a laugh between (but not during) laser treatments & have an innovative way of thinking.
A Bit about you
- You love creating VIP client experiences & have an eye for detail
- You are approachable, throughout & honest
- You thrive in providing detailed consultations followed by education & long term or short term plan using clinic & at home modalities
- You are passionate about patient care, results & safety
- You genuinely love what you do & want to do this in a professional but fun welcoming environment
- You’re a natural at business progression & client retention
Relevant qualifications & current AHPRA registration
You already have 2-5 years in the industry with foundation studies in skin cancer including dermoscopy.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
To carry out skin cancer work you must be unrestricted & have full access to Medicare.
What’s on offer?
A loyal & growing client base desperate to get in, with the clinic currently booked 7 weeks in advance, we have stopped taking new patients and turn people away daily.
A newly renovated & rebranded, luxe clinic with the latest technologies & appreciative clients
A team of admin staff, Skin Therapists, nurses & a Functional Nutritionalist to support your clients skin health journey
You choose your sessions, whether Part-time, or full time so you can balance work & home life
Billing is private so you can expect to earn a competitive percentage.
22 March 2022
Skin Cancer Doctor, Blenheim, New Zealand
The Skin Clinic Marlborough is calling for expressions of interest for a Skin Cancer Doctor to join our team in Blenheim, New Zealand.
The Skin Clinic Marlborough was established in 2003 and is a dedicated skin cancer clinic. Over that time our clinic has treated over 15,000 skin cancers. We provide dermatoscopic skin checks, mole mapping and skin cancer surgery. We work in a standalone clinic with 2 operating theatres, 3 consult rooms and dedicated nursing rooms. We are well staffed with 3 nurses, 3 doctors, 2 medical photographers , receptionists and practice manager.
We are seeking a suitably qualified Doctor to join the practice for approximately 5-6 sessions per week.
What we can offer:
- Established clinic with solid patient base and continual growth
- Southern Cross Affiliated Provider status (clinic)
- Facility is currently awaiting accreditation for NZS 8165:2005 Rooms/Office-based Surgery and Procedures standards
- Supportive work environment
- Regular CPD / Peer review
- Current APC and registration in General Practice with MCNZ
- Training and experience in dermatoscopy and skin cancer surgery
- Advanced certificate in dermatoscopy and advanced clinical certificate in skin cancer medicine and surgery (or working towards this)
- Certificate in skin cancer medicine and surgery (or working towards this), OR significant minor surgical and general practice experience
- however onsite training would be considered if you are inexperienced but genuinely working towards SCCA qualifications
- Southern Cross Affiliated Provider status (or meets the criteria for addition to the clinic’s Southern Cross Contract)
- General dermatology knowledge and experience
- Experience in performing flap and graft surgery
- Familiarity with Medtech software
- Accreditation with SCCA or Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer)
For further information on this great opportunity please contact Dr Mark Foley, +64 210 760 109, email@example.com, or Tracey Harrison, Practice Manager, +64 3 578 1665,
9 March 2022
Great Opportunity for having the best of both worlds: Skin Cancer Medicine and General Practice – PT/FT VR
ALMEDA HEALTHCARE ( www.almedahc.com.au ) is a doctor-owned skin cancer and GP clinic located in Coffs Harbour city centre.
We provide a full range of primary healthcare services as well as comprehensive skin cancer medicine.
We are looking for a doctor to assist with skin cancer medicine ( part time or full time) . There is also the option for a flexible mix of general practice and skin cancer work.
- Basic Dermoscopy and Skin cancer surgical experience are required.
- Onsite supervision provided for developing advanced dermoscopy and surgical skills .
- DPA and support for Visa application as required.
- Experienced and friendly Nursing Support Staff, Receptionist and Practice Manager
- Fully computerised practice.
- Remuneration up to 70 % of Gross Billings dependant on qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Training and experience in dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery
7 March 2022
We are looking for an AHPRA registered General Practitioner who holds FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent to join our team and is happy to take over existing patients whilst building their own patient base.
Shakespeare Medical Centre:
One of our doctors is in the process of retirement and is urgently needing to step out of work mode to look after unwell wife, hence his patients need to be transferred over.
This boutique clinic provides services in most areas of General Practice with a greater emphasis on all aspects of skin care, including skin cancer prevention and treatment plus cosmetic enhancements. Having these specialties of interest or desire to learn them would be an advantage.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.00pm; Saturdays are currently on occasion but we would like to go back to rotational roster with our doctors. No other after hours work is required and we pay weekly.
Our Specialist General Practitioners are paid weekly from receipts and are contracted in GP and skin cancer work starting at 85% for month 1, 75% month 2, 65% month 3 – ongoing, however care plans and health assessments at 50%; cosmetic work performed by the doctor is at 35%; The Doctor keeps all the SIPS payments. This means you have effective income guarantee with the benefits of being on contract. For the right candidate we may offer $5000 relocation after 12 month guarantee. If supervision requirements are needed other amounts may need to be negotiated. We can offer flexibility for the right candidate and specialist interests are welcome.
We can possibly provide supervision and Mackay is DPA listed an area of need and has MM2 rating for rebates.
Our standard GP consult starts from $90.00, with no bulk billing. The clinic has full nurse, reception and practice manager support.
Mackay is a sunny beachside town with agricultural, manufacturing, mining and export industries which are sufficient economic drivers such that a recent census reported Mackay as Queensland’s wealthiest city and enable it to support its own major regional airport. Mackay was chosen in 2019 as the location for a new QANTAS Group Pilot Academy. Though those plans have been “put-on-hold” secondary to the COVID-economic downturn, the reasons for that selection, including a high proportion of clear weather days hold true and it is expected that academy will come to fruition in coming years. Mackay has 4 airlines, Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin and Bonza with Prosperpine Airport not far away to also add REX to the mix.
Mackay has 3 hospitals, being Mackay Base Hospital, Mater Private Hospital & a Rehabilitation Hospital as well as an Icon Cancer Centre. The first of these two are teaching hospitals for James Cook University (JCU) medical school.
Mackay has multiple shopping centres including Canelands, which rivals almost all “bigger-city” shopping centres and Mount Pleasant, which though smaller is another excellent centre including Coles, Woolworths & Big W.
Mackay has excellent sporting facilities including a stadium, which in COVID-restricted times is considered high enough quality to host NRL semi-finals and a cricket ground which has hosted Sheffield Shield matches and ODIs, including an Australia-India women’s game.
Mackay Entertainment Centre hosts civic functions as well as ABBA next month,Wiggles, Elton John and other local, national and international artists.
Educational opportunities abound. It has a large choice of public and private schools with excellent academic records. It is home to a CQU (Central QLD University) campus as well as the aforementioned teaching clinics of JCU medical school.
Other activities include the famous horse beach races and music and food festivals in Mackay. Similar festivals occur in the surrounds, which include the famous Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach – have a look (https://www.hamiltonisland.com.au/things-to-do/whitehaven-beach).
25 Feb 2022