This is a service provided for College members. Please direct all enquiries to the contact details shown in the relevant advertisement.
Cairns Skin Cancer Clinic is seeking a FT/PT VR GP with Skin Cancer qualifications such as the Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery and the Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy to join our busy Skin Cancer Clinic in Cairns.
We are a Private Billing, well-equipped stand-alone Skin Cancer Clinic with dedicated procedure rooms and Nurse support.
The clinic is owned by a Fellow of the Skin Cancer College Australasia. Ongoing support and training will be provided.
For information about this position please contact Di Mouncey on 0412 858 429 or email your latest resume to:
14 March 2019
We are a privately owned, dedicated Skin Cancer Clinic in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs looking for an enthusiastic VR Doctor.
– Dermoscopy and Minor Procedure experience essential
– Advanced Dermoscopy/ Skin Cancer Medicine qualifications preferred.
– Commencing sessional Part Time with potential to increase.
– Private Billing Practice
– Modern facility with dedicated Consulting/Procedural rooms
– Fully Computerised
– Fotofinder Digital Video Dermoscopy
– Nursing support and friendly administration team.
– Practice Principal is a Fellow of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and a current Tutor and Presenter for the College,
– Clinical support and advice happily provided.
Please contact Dr. Bill Karabelas on 0416 047 515 or email:
6 March 2019
Killarney Vale, NSW
General Practitioner with Skin Cancer Interest – Killarney Vale, NSW
The Killarney Vale Skin Cancer Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join existing skin cancer GP.
• Vocationally Registered
• Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
We are a mixed billing practice, fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software, full administrative and nursing support.
Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
The surgery is modern and spacious with 3 consulting rooms, theatre, treatment room and on-site parking.
The practice is privately owned by Dr Steve Sharpe, who has a well-established patient base with over 24 years’ experience in Skin Cancer.
Our team is small, friendly and caring. We have a relaxed working environment with a reputation for our professionalism with personal and caring care.
Enquiries to Kerrie (Practice Manager) on 02 4334 2555 or via email to
22 February 2019
The Skin Clinic Fremantle is a non-corporate, dedicated skin clinic providing all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management. To replace a retiring doctor, we are looking for an additional skin enthusiast to join our friendly, collegiate team.
- VR-GP with unrestricted registration (non-DWS area)
- Dermoscopy and minor procedure experience essential
- Applicants preferably should have at least a certificate in dermoscopy and be planning to continue their dermsocopy education on the SCCA pathway.
- Commencing part-time (3 clinic sessions + 1 procedural session per week) with potential to increase to full-time if desired.
- Mixed billing practice.
- Fully computerised , using Best Practice software.
- Purpose-built clinic with fully equipped consultation rooms and procedure rooms.
- Nurse support and excellent admin team.
- Visiomed digital dermoscopy.
- Collegiate environment with mentorship available.
- Owner is a Fellow of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and a current tutor for the college.
Please contact our practice manager Gail on 08 93363066 or email
19 February 2019
Southern Gold Coast, QLD
Busy skin clinic (no general practice) requires experienced skin cancer doctor for immediate start.
Flexible hours up to full time available.
Fully equipped practice with dedicated theatres and trained nursing staff.
Full medical support by three other doctors (30+ years experience) for less experienced candidates, including mentoring for college or UofQ studies
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Close to the beach with tremendous lifestyle.
Contact Dr Patrick Mewing 0403 068 686 email
14 February 2019
Byron Bay, NSW
Byron Bay Skin Cancer Clinic is a privately owned dedicated skin clinic providing all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management.
We are looking for an additional enthusiastic doctor to join our friendly team from 2 to 4 days per week. We are also looking for a locum for 3 to 6 months if you are looking for an interesting temporary change of location.
Dermoscopy and minor procedure experience essential and qualifications in dermoscopy / skin cancer medicine preferred.
Privately billing practice. Fully computerised, Best Practice software. Molemax HD digital dermoscopy imaging. Nurse procedure support.
Dr Paul O’Brien, RACGP, Fellow Skin Cancer College Australia, Practice Principal, and Dr Tim Peacock, FRACGP, Advanced Certificate Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, will happily provide support and advice.
Please contact Paul 0403255066 or email@example.com
4 February 2019
- QLD Skin Cancer Clinic, privately own skin clinic, located in the Grange, Brisbane
- Significant upgrade of the facilities with dedicated examination rooms and procedure room
- Flexible hours and days
- Mixed billing and attractive remuneration
- Ongoing support and mentorship by principal doctor for UQ Masters and SCCA students
For further details please contact us on (07) 3352 3827 or email
23 January 2019
The recent loss of an associate at the practice has created an opportunity for a doctor skilled in skin cancer detection and treatment to join our team.
Appropriate higher education in skin cancer treatment is essential ( preferably advanced certificate level or higher)
Hours are flexible but the ideal candidate will be willing to work a minimum of 3 days per week though full time is possible.
Bunbury is a coastal town less than an hour’s drive from the Margaret River wine and surfing region and the idyllic beaches of Dunsborough / Meelup national park and less than 2 hours south of Perth.
We are a dedicated skin cancer clinic and pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our local community and the relaxed and pleasant work environment.
3 full time, experienced skin cancer doctors will be able to provide collegial support.
No after hours and no weekend work.
Please direct enquiries to the practice manager at
22 January 2019
SUNSHINE SKIN CLINIC
VR SKIN DOCTOR
Brisbane Northside – 17 km from CBD
- Friendly, well established, non corporate 4 doctor practice
- Skin checks, topical treatments including Metvix, surgical procedures
- Heine Cube
- Flexible hours, excellent remuneration
- Treatment room with full RN support
- Guaranteed patient base
- Mixed billing
P: 07 3177 1080
22 January 2019
General Practitioner with Skin Cancer Interest
The Noosa Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join our existing team to provide high quality primary skin care services, including comprehensive skin cancer checks, biopsies and excisions.
- Vocationally Registered
- Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
- We are a busy, mixed billing practice in a Non-DWS area. We are fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software
- The practice is privately owned by 2 GP’s including Dr Deshanu Jayasinghe who is SCCA Accredited
- We have a full complement of administrative staff and nursing support.
- Our team is warm, friendly and caring and have an amazing reputation in the community.
- Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
- Our clinic is modern and spacious with 8 consulting rooms, fully equipped purpose-built theatre, 3 bed treatment room and on-site parking.
- We have on-site pharmacy, pathology, radiology, psychologist, physiotherapy and chiropractor and in-house allied health – dietitian and podiatry.
For all enquiries please contact Julie Hill, Practice Manager, on 07 5449 7600 or via email on
29 November 2018