This is a service provided for College members. Please direct all enquiries to the contact details shown in the relevant advertisement.
Molescan – Specialist Skin Doctor Vacancies across Perth
- Permanent full time or part time roles available with flexible agreements
- Start Immediately or in the New Year – it’s your choice!
We have four specialist clinics across Perth and can offer flexible hours and contracts to suit any life style arrangement!
Molescan is a trusted name in Skin Cancer and has been operating for approximately 15 years in Western Australia.
We are seeking GP’s specialists who have a passion for skin and hold additional skin qualifications. In return we offer a friendly supportive team environment within a corporate structure and the ability to set your hours and days of work.
Our practices offer a range of both private and mixed billing arrangements and are open Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday morning.
We offer patients with skin cancer risk assessments, testing and treatments utilising specialist equipment. We are trusted to ensure that skin conditions are professionally assessed and treated by specialist skin cancer doctors holding approved qualifications. Our facilities enable staff and doctors to provide quality care in modern and comfortable surroundings.
Molescan is part of the Fullerton Health Australia group.
If you would like to know more about Molescan and wish to have a confidential chat, please contact Sophia Taylor at:
Recruitment Manager – WA
M: 0429 375 3796
16 November 2018
Northern Beaches, Sydney
Northern Beaches Skin Cancer Clinic is a non-corporate located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are a dedicated skin clinic providing all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management. We are looking for an additional enthusiastic doctor to join our friendly team.
VR-GP with unrestricted registration
Dermoscopy and minor procedure experience essential
Applicants preferably should have at least a certificate in dermoscopy and be planning to continue their dermsocopy education.
Commencing part-time with potential to increase to full-time if desired.
Privately billing practice.
Remuneration up to 65% of Gross Billings dependant on qualifications
No Contracts, unless required.
Fully computerised, using Best Practice software.
Purpose-built clinic with fully equipped consultation rooms and procedure rooms.
Excellent admin team.
VisioMed Digital Imaging dermoscopy system and Total Body Mapping.
Collegiate environment with mentorship available.
Principle doctor, Dr Julie Argent MB BS, MMed (Skin Cancer), FRACGP is about to complete her second degree, Master of Science in Dermoscopy and Preventative Dermato Oncology.
Interested Doctors Please contact our practice manager Ross on 02 9999 0336 or email
1 November 2018
The Skin Clinic Fremantle is a non-corporate, dedicated skin clinic providing all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management. We are looking for an additional enthusiastic doctor to join our friendly team.
- VR-GP with unrestricted registration (non-DWS area)
- Dermoscopy and minor procedure experience essential
- Applicants preferably should have at least a certificate in dermoscopy and be planning to continue their dermsocopy education on the SCCA pathway.
- An interest in women’s health is an advantage, and there is additional scope to be involved in acne management and laser work.
- Commencing part-time with potential to increase to full-time if desired.
- Position well suited to a female doctor.
- Mixed billing practice.
- Fully computerised , using Best Practice software.
- Purpose-built clinic with fully equipped consultation rooms and procedure rooms.
- Nurse support and excellent admin team.
- Visiomed digital dermoscopy.
- Collegiate environment with mentorship available.
- Owner is a Fellow of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and a current tutor for the college.
Please contact our practice manager Gail on 08 93363066 or email
19 October 2018
New Zealand Skin Health Clinic, Auckland I Currently recruiting for multiple positions
NZ Skin Health Clinic is about quality dermoscopy, provided by a dynamic and close knit team, supported strongly by dedicated owners who share a passion for reducing melanoma in NZ. The original founder, who is a core part of the team, has been doing mole mapping/melanography and skin cancer removals for 14 years.
NZ Skin Health Clinic is currently undergoing a new phase of growth backed by the addition of some fresh and energetic blood – namely Drs Mark Gittos and Franz Strydom – and we are ready for star players to join our winning team to deliver the best early detection and removal possible, all under one roof. Our clients enjoy the fact that if something is identified as a high risk, we have the skills in-house to deal to this, usually on the same day, so there is no need to lose sleep worrying about what it might be. Instead, our biopsied samples are sent for analysis so you have peace of mind later of what it was that’s now gone. This can be used to help manage and prevent further recurrences of similar skin cancers our patients may be susceptible to.
We are seeking further industry leaders, in the form of Registered Nurses with a passion for dermoscopy, Registered GP’s with a passion for dermoscopy, and Registered Dermatologists. Our positions range from part-time to full-time, and will continue to be listed as we grow. We offer:
- Continuous improvement and development
- A fair market rate, which is well above the market average you may currently be settling for
Our facility is fully booked, so at the moment we are only limited by human resource, however we will not be settling for anyone short of amazing, as our reputation is among the highest in this industry. If you are ready to step up and spread your wings, we are eager to hear from you!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212886349 for further information. Applications must include a professional photo and CV.
*Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
19 October 2018
Gold Coast, QLD
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, Skin Doctor
Northern Gold Coast
Are you skin oriented and want to work in an RACGP approved extended skills training skin practice with advanced training and specialist support in skin cancer medicine and other dermatological skin conditions?
If so SKIN ALERT PARADISE POINT has a position vacant for a Skin doctor starting January 2019.
- Need full skin check and minor procedure experience
- Initially 1 – 2 days per week
- An interest in women’s health is an advantage
- Advanced training and support will be included
- New skin skills will be offered over time
- Mixed billing practice with majority female patients
- Position well suited to a female doctor
- 3 male skin doctors and 1 female cosmetic doctor on staff
- Plastic Surgeon and Dermatologist available for training and support
Please contact our practice manager Kristy on 55775533 or email
27 September 2018
Newcastle Skin Check, Skin cancer clinic (Charlestown, Toronto and Belmont)
- Dedicated Private Billing Skin Cancer clinic with 3 locations
- Looking for enthusiastic skin cancer practitioner to work at our busy nurse supported clinics.
- Spacious, fully equipped consultation rooms and procedure rooms at all sites.
- We provide all aspects of skin cancer diagnosis and management including advanced surgical procedures onsite and also at private day clinics.
- Applicants preferably have at least a certificate in dermoscopy and are planning to continue their dermsocopy education.
- Onsite education will be provided by experienced, full-time skin cancer practitioners involved with teaching nationally.
- Vocationally Registered.
- Commencing part-time with scope to increase to full-time if desired
Enquiry to Anthea (Practice Manager) on (02) 4032 8700 or email to
27 September 2018
River Street Surgery , Taree NSW – Skin cancer clinic and General Practice
- Accredited General Practice with over 75 % of skin cancer related consultations
- Fully computerised , using Best Practice software.
- Privately Managed by an Accredited GP for Skin Cancers
- Situated in a picturesque spot in Taree facing the beautiful Manning river, and just 30 minutes’ drive to the tourist designated beaches of Forster – Tuncurry and Old Bar
- Looking for a Full-time GP with VR ( preferred) or non-VR with training or interest in skin cancer management.
- For the right GP, option of purchasing the practice in 4- 5years of work
- Spacious fully equipped consultation rooms (2) with modern procedure room, supported by an RN, and friendly staff.
- Excellent income and support in first 3 months can be arranged
- Come , talk to us, see the place and decide!
Address : 77 River Street, Taree NSW 2430
Contact Number : 02 6551 8400 Fax ; 02 6551 8411
20 September 2018
Experienced qualified VR GP for Busy Skin Cancer Clinic in Penrith Required.
Can be flexible eg 2-3 part timers or one full time GP
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith is part of Medeco Medical Centre Penrith . Shared treatment room nurse on site for Skin Cancer Clinic. Bulk billing with 3 fully equipped rooms and adjacent rooms . Opportunity to work in GP side as well if interested.
Attractive renumeration. Ready clientele as one of the Skin GPs is relocating interstate.
For more details and to view practice , please ring Theo on 0412816124 or email
12 September 2018
Killarney Vale, NSW
The Killarney Vale Skin Cancer Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join existing skin cancer GP.
• Vocationally Registered
• Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
We are a mixed billing practice, fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software, full administrative and nursing support.
Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
The surgery is modern and spacious with 3 consulting rooms, theatre, treatment room and on-site parking.
The practice is privately owned by Dr Steve Sharpe, who has a well-established patient base with over 24 years’ experience in Skin Cancer.
Our team is small, friendly and caring. We have a relaxed working environment with a reputation for our professionalism with personal and caring care.
Enquiries to Kerrie (Practice Manager) on 02 4334 2555 or via email to
30 August 2018
Kogarah Sydney, NSW
St George Skin Cancer Clinic, Kogarah 2217 – 14km from Sydney CBD
Looking for an assistant initially to work sessions with a view to an eventual purchase of the practice
Perfect for someone who wants their own practice for the next 10 years or more
Presently a four day week with no after-hours or weekends
Essential to have a SCCA Diploma level equivalent or above, or working towards one; or to have extensive skin cancer experience
Privately owned practice for over 15 years – single practitioner
Established patient database with over 10,000 patients and busy patient load
Substantial private billing component – over 50%
Full nurse support
Receptionist for admin; fully computerized
Contact: Dr Phil Flambas on mobile 0411 787 285; or email
1 August 2018
SunShine Skin Clinic
VR GP for very busy Skin Cancer Clinic at Taigum shopping centre
- Streamlined, modern design with dedicated operating theatre
- Doctor owned and operated
- Currently 4 doctors booked 4 weeks ahead
- High clinical standards, ongoing education and support
- Friendly, competent staff – Full RN support
- Minimum paperwork
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent income
P: 07 3177 1080
1 August 2018
Southern Gold Coast
Busy skin clinic (no general practice) requires experienced skin cancer doctor for immediate start. Flexible hours up to full time available.
Fully equipped practice with dedicated theatres and trained nursing staff.
Full medical support by three other doctors (30+ years experience) for less experienced candidates, including mentoring for college or UofQ studies
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Close to the beach with tremendous lifestyle.
Contact Dr Patrick Mewing 0403068686 email
1 August 2018