This is a service provided for College members. Please direct all enquiries to the contact details shown in the relevant advertisement.
River Street Surgery , Taree NSW – Skin cancer clinic and General Practice
- Accredited General Practice with over 75 % of skin cancer related consultations
- Fully computerised , using Best Practice software.
- Privately Managed by an Accredited GP for Skin Cancers
- Situated in a picturesque spot in Taree facing the beautiful Manning river, and just 30 minutes’ drive to the tourist designated beaches of Forster – Tuncurry and Old Bar
- Looking for a Full-time GP with VR ( preferred) or non-VR with training or interest in skin cancer management.
- For the right GP, option of purchasing the practice in 4- 5years of work
- Spacious fully equipped consultation rooms (2) with modern procedure room, supported by an RN, and friendly staff.
- Excellent income and support in first 3 months can be arranged
- Come , talk to us, see the place and decide!
Address : 77 River Street, Taree NSW 2430
Contact Number : 02 6551 8400 Fax ; 02 6551 8411
20 September 2018
Experienced qualified VR GP for Busy Skin Cancer Clinic in Penrith Required.
Can be flexible eg 2-3 part timers or one full time GP
Medeco Skin Cancer Clinic Penrith is part of Medeco Medical Centre Penrith . Shared treatment room nurse on site for Skin Cancer Clinic. Bulk billing with 3 fully equipped rooms and adjacent rooms . Opportunity to work in GP side as well if interested.
Attractive renumeration. Ready clientele as one of the Skin GPs is relocating interstate.
For more details and to view practice , please ring Theo on 0412816124 or email
12 September 2018
Killarney Vale, NSW
The Killarney Vale Skin Cancer Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join existing skin cancer GP.
• Vocationally Registered
• Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
We are a mixed billing practice, fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software, full administrative and nursing support.
Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
The surgery is modern and spacious with 3 consulting rooms, theatre, treatment room and on-site parking.
The practice is privately owned by Dr Steve Sharpe, who has a well-established patient base with over 24 years’ experience in Skin Cancer.
Our team is small, friendly and caring. We have a relaxed working environment with a reputation for our professionalism with personal and caring care.
Enquiries to Kerrie (Practice Manager) on 02 4334 2555 or via email to
30 August 2018
The Skin Cancer Centre / The Lotus Institute – Coolangatta requires experienced Skin Cancer Doctor (preferably already on the Skin Cancer College pathway) for regular weekly session(s). Dedicated skin facility offering skin cancer medicine and non-surgical cosmetic procedures (no GP work). www.lotusinstitutecoolangatta.com.au
Skin cancer teaching available by 2 experienced skin cancer doctors (one a Fellow of SCCA and one a Fellow of CPCA / ACAM). Candidate requirements include vocational registration and experience in skin cancer medicine. Unrestricted provider number (non DWS) an advantage but DWS exemption can be organised for 6 months.
Contact Dr John Stretch 0410 404 893 or email .
10 August 2018
Kogarah Sydney, NSW
St George Skin Cancer Clinic, Kogarah 2217 – 14km from Sydney CBD
Looking for an assistant initially to work sessions with a view to an eventual purchase of the practice
Perfect for someone who wants their own practice for the next 10 years or more
Presently a four day week with no after-hours or weekends
Essential to have a SCCA Diploma level equivalent or above, or working towards one; or to have extensive skin cancer experience
Privately owned practice for over 15 years – single practitioner
Established patient database with over 10,000 patients and busy patient load
Substantial private billing component – over 50%
Full nurse support
Receptionist for admin; fully computerized
Contact: Dr Phil Flambas on mobile 0411 787 285; or email
1 August 2018
SunShine Skin Clinic
VR GP for very busy Skin Cancer Clinic at Taigum shopping centre
- Streamlined, modern design with dedicated operating theatre
- Doctor owned and operated
- Currently 4 doctors booked 4 weeks ahead
- High clinical standards, ongoing education and support
- Friendly, competent staff – Full RN support
- Minimum paperwork
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent income
P: 07 3177 1080
1 August 2018
Southern Gold Coast
Busy skin clinic (no general practice) requires experienced skin cancer doctor for immediate start. Flexible hours up to full time available.
Fully equipped practice with dedicated theatres and trained nursing staff.
Full medical support by three other doctors (30+ years experience) for less experienced candidates, including mentoring for college or UofQ studies
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Close to the beach with tremendous lifestyle.
Contact Dr Patrick Mewing 0403068686 email
1 August 2018
Nepean Skin Cancer Clinic – Part time position
We are looking for an enthusiastic skin cancer practitioner or general practitioner with an interest in skin cancer. Skin Cancer certificate or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
Dr Gary Pellizzari has been a long time member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia. He currently works solo in a nurse supported skin cancer clinic within Nepean Health Care.
This expanding skin cancer clinic needs an additional practitioner to service the large General practice population and the growing need for skin cancer services in the bayside area.
We use fotofinder software, and much of the work is nurse supported. We have a state of the art modern new premises and operating facilities for procedures. Dr Pellizzari has been involved in teaching within the SCCA College and also through Cardiff University. Active mentoring is available.
Ring Dr Gary Pellizzari on 0412855342.
02 July 2018
General Practitioner with Skin Cancer Interest
The Noosa Clinic is seeking an additional skin cancer GP who is SCCA accredited (or studying towards accreditation), to join our existing team to provide high quality primary skin care services, including comprehensive skin cancer checks, biopsies and excisions.
- Vocationally Registered
- Masters of Medicine (skin cancer)/Diploma Dermoscopy/Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (or studying towards)
What we offer:
- We are a busy, mixed billing practice in a Non-DWS area. We are fully computerised using Best Practice Medical Software
- The practice is privately owned by 2 GP’s including Dr Deshanu Jayasinghe who is SCCA Accredited
- We have a full complement of administrative staff and nursing support.
- Our team is warm, friendly and caring and have an amazing reputation in the community.
- Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
- Our clinic is modern and spacious with 8 consulting rooms, fully equipped purpose-built theatre, 3 bed treatment room and on-site parking.
- We have on-site pharmacy, pathology, radiology, psychologist, physiotherapy and chiropractor and in-house allied health – dietitian and podiatry.
For all enquiries please contact Julie Hill, Practice Manager, on 07 5449 7600 or via email on
13 June 2018
Southern Gold Coast, QLD
The Skin Cancer Centre / The Lotus Institute – Coolangatta requires Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (or doctor on the Skin Cancer College pathway) for regular weekly session(s). Dedicated skin facility offering skin cancer medicine and non-surgical cosmetic procedures (no GP work). Skin cancer teaching available by 2 experienced skin cancer doctors (one a Fellow of SCCA and one a Fellow of CPCA / ACAM). Candidate requirements include unrestricted provider number (non DWS), vocational registration and experience in skin cancer medicine. Contact Dr John Stretch 0410 404 893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
11 June 2018
MOLESCOPE – SKIN CANCER CLINIC, OUTER EASTERN MELBOURNE
There is a vacancy for an experienced Skin Cancer Doctor in the Molescope Skin Cancer Clinic operating within the Mooroolbark Specialist Centre. Located in outer east of Melbourne, this is a busy, non-corporate, family-run Specialist Medical Centre was established in 2012. Molescope is owned & run by Dr Geoffrey Bartlett an experienced skin cancer doctor and an accredited member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA). He was a speaker at the recent SCCA Symposium in Queenstown (NZ) in 2017.
Molescope currently has 4 skin cancer Doctors and we are looking to expand our team. The Molescope team is passionate about detecting early skin cancers through the use of dermoscopy and high resolution photography. We use high resolution SLR cameras for all clinical photos with wall mounted soft-box flashes producing high quality images. Our dermoscopy images are taken with Heine and Dermlite Foto Pro lenses attached to SLR cameras. These highly detailed images can be displayed on large LED screens in our consulting rooms for critical assessment and patient education. We almost exclusively privately-bill, charging fees that reflect our training and skill. We have a large and loyal patient base and operate in three consulting rooms set up for examinations and clinical photography. Two of these rooms are also equipped for procedures. Applicants with SCCA accreditation would be preferred, particularly with experience in skin cancer medicine & surgery. On-site training in the use of SLR cameras and clinical photography is provided if required. Hours are negotiable from 2-6 sessions/week with no weekend work.
Our clinic is located in Mooroolbark (DWS area), which is on the edge of the lovely Yarra Valley and yet only 10 minutes past Ringwood. The Molescope skin cancer clinic is run within the Mooroolbark Specialist Centre which also has three Endocrinologists, a Diabetes Educator and an Endocrine Surgeon. For more information please contact Dr Geoffrey Bartlett at email@example.com (please include your CV) or ring 0408-560-432.
11 June 2018
Melbourne Outer East, VIC
Skin Cancer Doctor: Melbourne Outer East (DWS Available)
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Medicine Clinic about 40min drive from the CBD looking to employ a personable GP with a special interest in Skin Cancer. Initially 4 sessions/week with a view to increasing to full time. You will be working in a new, ultra-modern, purposely build clinic with a fully equipped theatre and nursing support staff. Generously sized consulting rooms equipped with Apple Mac desk top computers, ergonomic designed chairs and adjustable (electric) examination bed ensure a sleek, professional and comfortable consulting environment.
Our Medical Director is a GP with a Masters of Medicine in Primary Care Skin Cancer (UQ) and currently holds a lecturing post in cosmetic medicine. We have three highly experienced registered nurses, three exceptional dermal therapists and a team of hard working, dedicated receptionists.
• MBBS or equivalent
• VR or non-VR
• Current medical indemnity cover
• Demonstrated interest/experience in Skin Cancer medicine eg Diploma Dermoscopy/enrolment in a recognized post-graduate course OR previous experience in Skin Cancer medicine
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Interest in Cosmetic Medicine an advantage but not essential
We are a privately-billing clinic. Our prime location and increasing demand for our extensive range of high quality services will ensure a high remuneration to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV to Dr Anthony Rixon (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR phone 0405 480 672
23 May 2018
Bribie Island, QLD
Bribie Island Skin Cancer Clinic is looking for doctors to join our vibrant, busy practice:
- Part-time or full-time role
- Attractive remuneration and flexible terms
- Doctor owned and operated for the past 14 years
- Dedicated skin cancer clinic with advanced surgical facilities and full nursing support
- RA2 (Inner Regional) location eligible for General Practice Rural Incentives and suitable for Bonded Medical Placements
- Expert on-the-job training through specialist GP’s each with over a decade of experience in skin cancer management
- Happy, fun work environment on scenic Bribie Island
CONTACT PETER on
Phone: +61 7 3408 6699
14 May 2018
Vermont South, VIC
Vermont Medical, Vermont South, VIC
GP Position. Full Time Vermont South.
Opportunity to establish a new skin cancer service in Vermont South.
Vermont Medical Clinic has a large excellent facility in Vermont South and is looking to expand via a dedicated skin cancer clinic.
Vermont Medical Clinic is a large General Practice with eighteen consulting rooms.
The fitout is suited for a second branded skin cancer service to operate under the auspices of the general practice. The practice principal’s spouse is a dermatologist
and is willing to provide informal support. Vermont South Medical Centre is a magnificent centre in which the clinic is located.
- Multibay treatment room equipped with high quality lighting, two adjustable examination beds and hyfrecator
- Qualified nursing support, with extra nurses to be recruited on demand
- A second entrance that can be configured as a dedicated branded clinic entry
- Located in a very new multidisciplinary medical centre with onsite pathology, imaging, pharmacy and café
- Co-located with Vermont Private Hospital where more complex procedures could be undertaken subject to negotiation with the hospital
- One existing GP on staff with dermoscopy qualification
- Full administrative support, we will handle all the admin, bookings etc.,
- Service fee negotiable
- Can be combined with regular GP work
- Can start small and grow, this is a scalable, flexible project.
Contact: Dr Jim Glaspole:
03 9874 2422 www.vermontmedical.com.au
10 May 2018