Dermatopathology for Skin Cancer Clinicians
This interactive online course is ideal for experienced skin cancer professionals looking to improve their understanding of how dermoscopy integrates with pathology.
It’s a perfect opportunity to expand your professional development without leaving home.
Commence the six week program by reading and reviewing online course materials to learn at your own pace. Then join our interactive weekend sessions featuring live online webinars with expert presenters. Set aside around 4 hours on three Saturdays with break times included. The actual timing will depend on your local time zone. These weekend activities will be interspersed with continued self-paced learning with access to more online materials and case studies.
Our current course presenters include:
- Dr Chris Wetherall – FSCCA
- Dr Ian Katz – Dermatopathologist, Southern Sun Pathology
- Dr Blake O’Brien – Consultant Dermatopathologist, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Professor Ruth Salom – Consultant Dermatopathologist, Infinity Pathology
- Dr Sarah Wallace – Dermatopathologist, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
IMPORTANT – although this course is delivered online, places are limited to ensure there is an opportunity for all participants to engage in live interaction with presenters during webinars.